Join us for Roundtable on June 11th
Tag Archive for Venturing
The winner of the April School Closure Photo Contest Winner is Jamisen from P158. Congratulations Jamisen! Jamisen has won a FREE PASS to the Fall Camporee at Wolcott Mill Metropark, September 26.
Please note that the deadline to submit your favorite outdoor photo for the next photo contest is noon May 11. Please send your favorite photo to Dave Putt at email@example.com and include your name, scout unit and a brief description of what your photo is about.
The winning photo for May will be published in chippyblog and announced at the May 14th Roundtable.
even (7) Trainings All in One Place!!!
- Cubmaster & Assistant Cubmaster Training
- Den Leader & Assistant Den Leader (two sessions, choose one)
- Pack Committee Training
- Chartered Organization Representative (COR) Training (Open to all Cub Scout, Scouts BSA, Venturing & Sea Scout Units)
- Scoutmaster / Assistant Scoutmaster Position-Specific Training
- Troop Committee Challenge
- STEM Nova Counselor Training (Open to all Cub Scout, Scouts BSA, Venturing & Sea Scout Units)
Roundtables are a monthly gathering of Pack, Troop, Team, Crew, and District leaders. Roundtables are put on by your District Commissioner staff to give leaders hands-on experience and provide a forum for leaders to offer and receive help from their fellow Scouters.
Thursday June 11 at 7 PM –Zoom Video Meeting
Due to concerns over COVID-19 outbreak, our June Roundtable Meeting will be in video conference format.
General Session and Cub Scout Breakout 7 PM
Scouts BSA/Venturing Breakout begins at 7:20PM
Can you Escape? Test your skills in multiple Escape challenges. Are you fast enough, clever enough, skilled enough to make The Great Escape? Plus compete in challenging stations to win clues to help you escape. A camporee unlike any you have attended before…