Rules for push car races from 2012 to 2018 Fall Camporee.
Tag Archive for Venturing
September 24-26 2021
Wolcott Mill Metropark: Camp Rotary
Can you Escape? Test your skills in multiple Escape challenges. Are you fast enough, clever enough, skilled enough to make The Great Escape? Plus compete in challenging stations to win clues to help you escape. A camporee unlike any you have attended before…
Thursday August 12, 2021 at 6:30 PM
In-person roundtable at Camp Rotary, Wolcott Mill.
The August Roundtable Meeting will be an in-person event at Camp Rotary section of Wolcott Mill Metropark. Located on 29 Mile Rd east of Wolcott Rd.
Come and play in one of the Escape Rooms that will be used at the Fall Camporee!
Get information on Popcorn, Join Scouting Night, Activities and more.
Pick up your copy of the 2021-2022 district calendar
The winner of the April School Closure Photo Contest Winner is Jamisen from P158. Congratulations Jamisen! Jamisen has won a FREE PASS to the Fall Camporee at Wolcott Mill Metropark, September 26.
Please note that the deadline to submit your favorite outdoor photo for the next photo contest is noon May 11. Please send your favorite photo to Dave Putt at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, scout unit and a brief description of what your photo is about.
The winning photo for May will be published in chippyblog and announced at the May 14th Roundtable.
even (7) Trainings All in One Place!!!
- Cubmaster & Assistant Cubmaster Training
- Den Leader & Assistant Den Leader (two sessions, choose one)
- Pack Committee Training
- Chartered Organization Representative (COR) Training (Open to all Cub Scout, Scouts BSA, Venturing & Sea Scout Units)
- Scoutmaster / Assistant Scoutmaster Position-Specific Training
- Troop Committee Challenge
- STEM Nova Counselor Training (Open to all Cub Scout, Scouts BSA, Venturing & Sea Scout Units)