All Family FOS presentations have been postponed as of this time. More information on how individuals and families can still participate in the program will be forthcoming in the very near future.
Friends of Scouting (FOS) is an annual fundraising campaign that gives families, friends, alumni and business and community organizations an opportunity to support Scouting.
Our Friends of Scouting annual fundraising campaign helps provide:
- Every youth the opportunity to be a Scout, no matter their economic circumstances
- First-class camping programs
- Support and training for volunteer leaders
- Recruitment materials for every unit
- Online resources
- Professional staff that serves every community
To schedule a short Family Friends of Scouting presentation at one of your upcoming unit meetings please contact Vince Cinquegrani (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Keegan Springfield (email@example.com).